St Patrick’s Day Parades Worldwide, Irish Pubs all around the globe, Fun Runs, Irish Associations, Irish Music Festivals, Irish Names, Irish Dancing Schools, Irish Music Irish Roots. It is celebrated with much enthusiasm in places such as Canada, Great Britain, Australia, the United States, and New Zealand. Wherever you are do not miss it and make sure you will get the right costume for the celebration. Here are some ideas for your festive outfit.
Male Costumes Ideas for Saint Patrick's Day
Female Costumes Ideas for Saint Patrick's Day
Every year on St. Patrick's Day cities turn green, beer flows like wine, and the world is a little bit Irish. Just put a St. Patrick's Day suit on your shoulders and let the Irish magic happen.
- With this Irish suit, anything is possible! Includes jacket, pants, and tie.
- The jacket has a 2-button front and 4 Inside pockets.
- 4-button cuff double vented back, front flap pockets, fully lined, left chest pocket, notch lapels, padded shoulders, and a regular length.
- Pants feature 2 back button-through pockets, 2 side pockets, belt loops, extra fabric in waistband and seams for tailoring, and a zip fly with hook and button closure.
- Care of fabric: Iron at low temperature, machine washable open woven fabric.
- Fits male children in size 14.
The green jacket with attached plaid vest has gold-trimmed lapels and comes with a matching gold bow tie, green top hat, and a red mustache. Just add your own pants and shoes.
- Pipe and glasses are not included.
- Adult large fits size 42-44.
Post a Comment